Friday, August 12, 2011

Weekend Celebration!


August 12, 2011

Weekend Celebration!

My birthday celebration continued into the weekend – hey, this Leo celebrates for a week!

On Saturday, Graham and I traveled to the historic town of Washington, LA  to see my family! Mom cooked lunch for dad, Momee, Jeanne, Lauren, me and her grandkids – Graham, Hunter & Camille.  Momee made the most delicious chocolate cake using a recipe from Ms. Winky Parker in Pine Mountain, GA.  It was a great day!

Momee and me
Momee

Momee and Lauren
Camille, Graham and Hunter

Poppa Dwight and Graham

Then, on Sunday, my in-laws cooked dinner and my mother in-law, Renee, made the most amazing strawberry cake.  She managed to outdo Ambrosia’s famous fresh strawberry cake.   

Graham enjoyed blowing out the candle!

I had such a wonderful birthday (week). Thank you to all of my family and friends for their calls, texts, facebook messages and emails.  I feel so blessed to have each of you in my life.  
Here’s to 31 being a better year than last! 

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment