Wednesday, January 4, 2012

LSU Homecoming – November 12, 2011

LSU Homecoming – November 12, 2011
January 4, 2012

Here’s my attempt to update you on our fall of 2011.  J  Graham had a blast during Homecoming 2011.  First, we went to the DZ House for our Family and Alumnae Day.  Food was catered by Heirloom Cuisine and it was DELICIOUS.  (I forgot to take a picture, but trust me, it looked good too!) While Graham and I walked to see a few of the sorority house decorations, cousin Brooke’s girls – Jolee & Jadee Beth passed by!  They showed up and watched the parade from the DZ house!  Graham wasn’t so keen on the loud noises but he enjoyed the parade none the less.  



his button says DZ love the Tigers!



 


Jadee Beth, Graham & Jolee After the Parade!






Didn’t DZ Sigma Chapter do great on the lawn decorations?  I bet it’s because of the hot chocolate they got that week!  












After the parade, we headed to see Granny and Poppa Landreneau and our other friends at the 4-H Day with the Tigers with the LSU AgCenter.  4-H was a vital part of my upbringing and is still such a great program for young people.  I was amazed by the number of people there.  It was lots of fun for both the kids and adults!  Graham enjoyed “fishing” but was bummed he wasn’t ‘quite’ tall enough for the rock climbing wall!  




Later in the day, we headed to the football game.  Nene (Ben’s mom) couldn’t attend, so Graham sat with Pops…for most of the game.  Note he’s still covering his ears – this time from the cannon when the Tigers take the field!  We had a great day!



now the buttons says "sometimes I ask myself, what would the honey badger do?"

Graham slept WELL that night!  


Until next time!  

(*Please leave me a comment if you know how to rotate pics once uploaded...I couldn't figure it out!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment