Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A Cowboy Way...Halloween 2011

A Cowboy Way...Halloween 2011
January 31, 2012

I’m still playing catch up.  Here’s a brief Halloween recap! 

Our sweet little boy is growing way to fast!  If you aren't aware, I’m completely OCD and love to plan parties, especially Graham’s birthday parties.  I started browsing in June (obnoxious, I know) for his 3rd birthday party idea and fell in love with a cowboy theme.  Once selected, I started looking for Halloween costume ideas. I figured this would be my last year to pick Graham’s costume…boy was I wrong…

I fell in love with an adorable cow costume from Pottery Barn Kids that would have matched his Kleinpeter Milk Carton costume from 2010…it was perfect!  

2010

Graham, however, had a different idea.  When I told him one week he was going to be a cow for Halloween and the next week he was having a Cowboy 3rd Birthday party, he informed me he was going to be a cowboy not a cow for Halloween.  I didn’t argue.  So much for picking the costume ever again, but maybe I’ll have a chance for one more birthday party…

Here are some pics from our many Halloween celebrations.  Another thing about me: I LOVE HALLOWEEN.  It is my favorite holiday. 

St. Thomas More Women's Ministry Pumpkin Party 



Decorations!

STMWomen's Ministry! 


Trick Or Treat on Sorority Row


Graham & Neal

Batman Mike

Graham's Cheerleaders

Golden Girls

The ONLY picture with his horse.



Halloween at Barnes & Noble Story Time with Grammy Helen 





EBR Parish Trick or Treat  


He didn't want to ride in the wagon...


Henry & Barbra - our neighbors

Nene & Pops

Please notice part of my "inheritance" from my parents - porcelain Jack-O-Lanterns that light up.  LOVE THEM.  I am thankful that my sisters didn't want to split the set and gave them to me for use!
Thanks mom & dad! 

Pauly Shore anyone?
  


We had a blast and our cowboy was adorable!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment