Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine’s Day Courtesy of Pinterest or some other website!


Valentine’s Day Courtesy of Pinterest or some other website!
February 14, 2012

If you don’t have a pinterest account…you are missing out on other people’s creativity!  I love pinterest.  It’s basically an electronic bulletin board of anything you can find online.  It’s WONDERFUL.  Let me know if you need an invite and I’ll hook you up.

Anyway, a while back, I found a cute Valentine’s Day idea that inspired Graham’s Valentine’s Day treats for his school mates at Kid’s Count.  I used that idea to create these for all of his friends and a little extra for his teachers! 

Inspiration
My Heart POPS for You!

For Being Such a POPular Teacher!

From, Graham



Happy Valentine's Day!
 
 
I am so thankful for all the love in my life: Benjamin, Graham, wonderful parents and sisters and a brother in-law and a niece and nephew as well as outstanding in-laws and sibling in-laws; other family members and so many friends.  I love you all too!

Let’s remember this feast for the man it’s named after – Saint Valentine – the patron of love, young people and happy marriages.  

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment